1-1: About.me

Hi everyone, my name is Fabián Camp Mussa. Being completely honest, I really don't have an expectation about this course but I'm pretty sure that with this course I will learn a lot of interesting and challenging things. I think that one of that challenging things will be learning Ruby language (hope won't happen).

Talking about me I like a lot to spend my free time reading a novel, playing video games, writing stories or poetry and listening to music. Also, I spend my time watching The Witcher series I think the Netflix adaptation its pretty good, so I recommend it.

Finally, I will put all my effort to learn all the things the teacher has to teach us and being able to use this knowledge someday in the future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Summary Second Period

2-3: Microservices

2-4: Understanding the SOLID Principles